Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crunch Situation

ME in a CRUNCH Situation

I’m in a crunch situation now (not just now, but, I guess, for as long as I don’t know what to do about this).

It’s so funny that these days, I can’t sleep because of unsolved (unresolved) problems. Before, I think too much about problems that I meet, but now, this problem seems to disturb me a lot. And this one particular problem makes me “depressed”.

There are times that I used to ask Papa God if this is His way of punishing me with my sins. If it’s His way, then it’s fine with me. I know that for every sin that I make, I’ll probably be punished whether I like it or not. And for every sin, I really repent.

Even if Papa God is punishing me, I still love Him more than anyone here on earth. I don’t care how these punishments are and I don’t give a damn because I know that through it all, Papa God just wants me to realize how important Papa God is.

Papa God is everything to me. He’s everything because without Him, I won’t be here. Without Him, I’m not the Sheena May that you know.

Papa God, the Father, and Jesus Christ, the Son, are my best friends, redeemer, fortress, savior, and everything. I know that people will hate me, love me, leave me and curse me, but Papa God, the Father, and Jesus Christ, the Son, will never leave me nor forsake me. They never leave my side even just for a second.

I know, the right time will come that my problems will be solved (resolved). No one can tell when it is, but for sure, that day will come soon.

God bless to those who read and don’t read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment