Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What the future brings?

No one knows what future brings. Even if we say we are prepared for the future, we can still say that we are unprepared of the unpredictable things that the future brings. Many people used to say that they're prepared for the future, that they're ready to face it, but are they really that prepared?... That's the question that still kinda bother me now. Does anyone really know what will happen on the future?

Many people are planning for their future. But are these plans really that helpful? or help to get things worst? I think, if we talk about it as helpful thing, It is really indeed helpful, and we talk about making things worst, well, maybe a bit. If I'm going to rate it, maybe 98% of the plan for future is helpful and the remaining 2% is not.

I myself don't really know what will also happen to me in future. Actually, I'm worried about it because. I'm worried now for my self, but for those people who believe in me. I'm worried that I might fail them in the future. But as I travel my life's journey, I used to think that I should not fear facing the future, and now that's what's on my mind now. Why shouldn't I fear? It is because I know, with God nothing is impossible if you are really deserving and if you really strive for it. I usually pray for my and my family's future everyday. No person knows what the future brings but the Future Maker knows it. And the Future Maker is no other than God. Just trust the Maker and everything else will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment